Behind The Facade Podcast
A podcast dedicated to property investing and the mindset required to succeed. Launched in May 2020 Behind The Facade Podcast explores the often overlooked but critically important mental and emotional game that governs success as a real estate investor.
Reflecting on his own career highs and lows, Gavin take you on a deep dive into the mindset, habits, behaviours and strategies essential to thrive and survive over the long term in the property sector.
Outlining his key philosophies around wealth building and his tried and tested strategies for assembling a robust asset portfolio that is capable of weathering anything the economy can throw at at, including once in a lifetime black swan events that come along every decade or so.
The podcast is a companion to this website and to Gavin’s YouTube channel where you will find useful content that breaks down and explains the inner workings of the property industry.
Below you will find the podcast RSS feed- should you wish to listen on via your preferred podcast platform please feel free to use one of the following links:
Scheduled to appear as a Guest?
Download this file for more information:
Join the Behind the Facade Community Facebook Group
Behind The Facade Community
Have you seen our Facebook Page?
Behind The Facade Page
Listen In Here:
185. Industrial Real Estate, Debt, Focus & Resilience | Joel Friedland – Behind The Facade – Real Estate Podcast
- 185. Industrial Real Estate, Debt, Focus & Resilience | Joel Friedland
- 184. The Dublin Riots & Some Economic Red Flags
- 183. Creating 3 Billion of Value in 30 Years | Harry Hyman
- 182. Should I Buy my Parents Home and let them Retire?
- 181. Coping with Stress and Personal Guarantees – a Conversation with Zaf Bhunnoo